Here are descriptions of some of our projects:
Mixed Methods Evaluation, Analysis, & Report Writing
- Completed a mixed methods program evaluation through designing a focus group guide, conducting virtual focus groups, analyzing existing quantitative and qualitative program data, and writing a comprehensive 28-page report focused on Improving HIV services engaging African Immigrants.
- Facilitated focus groups discussions and key informant interviews; analyzed 21 qualitative transcripts using qualitative data analysis software; generated codebook with themes and synthesized findings into a 22-page report to aid in 1) understanding experiences and perceptions of a health department workforce and the health needs of the surrounding communities 2) facilitating the departments’ strategic planning processes.
Quantitative Data Cleaning & Analysis
- Aggregated, cleaned, and analyzed survey data using R software from participants to better understand their clinical experiences. Used excel to generate tables for descriptive statistics.
- Delivered APA formatted Results section along with data tables and figures for journal submission ease. Results were found using R software via regression methods, repeated measures correlation and mediation analysis.
Presentations & Data Storytelling
Translated quantitative and qualitative research data from an African Immigrant Health study to a 50-slide PowerPoint Presentation with icons, data visualizations, and key takeaways; planned and designed a 3-page infographic.
Synthesized quantitative and qualitative research data from an African Immigrant Health Photovoice Project to a 60-slide PowerPoint Presentation with icons, data visualizations, and key takeaways; designed a 3-page infographic.
- Aggregated and cleaned survey data using R software to create an Interactive dashboard with tables and visualizations to answer analytical and research questions of interest.
- Calculated Excel Power Query M Language formulas to develop an automated Excel Dashboard that output scores based on responses to a survey.